Last night, Andrew and I went to New Plymouth to bike ride. I took a few lessons on stopping, going, and turning. Then I attempted a small hill a few times. HOW FUN! I can definately see how motorcycling can be addictive! Andrew went up the bigger hills and did very well. Our friend Mike, who took us riding, has been great about teaching us safety that go along with riding motorcycles. We are thankful Mike is teaching us how to ride bikes.
And yes, moms and dads, we used all the proper protective gear! :)
Here is me:
Here is Andrew:
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I told you! Totally a rush and addictive. You look great!
ReplyDeleteWoo-wooo! Look at you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou are so brave. I rode once on a motorbike and it scared the crap out of me!! Sorry for the "swearing", hahahaha! They are scarey to me!
ReplyDelete