It's been 3 weeks since I started teaching piano to Solomon. I've been waiting until I thought he was ready. He is, and he's doing great. He's catching on rather well. I hope he loves the piano and sticks with it. Only time will tell.
Andrew wants him to play the guitar. When he is older, I'll make sure he gets lessons. He's got the fingers for it. Andrew wants a guitarist in the house. Although I could teach him the very basics on a guitar, I wouldn't go so far as to say I am a guitarist! Ha!
Jerricho loves music. He is always playing on the piano and singing. Every time he hears music (he notices when music is playing even when we don't) he starts dancing. I plan on teaching him piano also! I think he'll sing too!
Solomon on guitar, Jerricho singing, Jen on piano . . . and Andrew can whip out his trombone (wipe off the cobwebs) and we can have a good old Sanders Band!
Great idea! What a good "music mama" you are! I love it!
ReplyDeleteNice blog. Thanks for the invite. I saw the first one a few weeks ago but didn't click on the link (who do I know named Jennie?). Great to see Jerico.
ReplyDeleteBrandon
I wish I were there so you could teach my kids piano.
ReplyDelete