Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer going ons

We spend a lot of time at our community pool! Jerricho loves the water and has absolutely NO fear -- which is a little scary for me because he will try to swim out of my arms into the deep end!
This is a humorous picture of Solomon.... he just HAS to wear his goggles even if they fog up, he can't see, or it folds up his ear! Gotta have the goggles.



Jerricho also loves the swing. Basically he just loves the outdoors.



Solomon is going for a pass . . . he LOVES football, and he's actually catching them now!

3 comments:

  1. I love the goggle picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cute! I love to see new pictures of your family. The goggles were hilarious and Jerricho is such a cutie-pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I love the pix of you and the boys in the pool! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete