This is a place where I can keep family and friends updated on how we are doing, and what we are doing. Please check back often to see updates and leave comments! We love to read comments!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Playing the Piano
Here is the first familiar song that Solomon can play on the piano. He wanted to make sure his grandparents, family & friends far away can see and hear him play!
Great job Mozart....I mean Solomon. Grandma says Hi! You take after your Mom. Keep up practicing hard and grow your talent! We love you. Grandma and Grandpa K
Way to go Solomon. Old MacDonald today...Beethoven tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Mozart....I mean Solomon.
ReplyDeleteGrandma says Hi! You take after your Mom. Keep up practicing hard and grow your talent!
We love you.
Grandma and Grandpa K
Listen to that rhythm. (I just heard Belfy in my head, "r-h-y-t-h-m".) Good job Solomon, keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThat is terrific! What a cute boy! What method are you using?
ReplyDelete