This is a place where I can keep family and friends updated on how we are doing, and what we are doing. Please check back often to see updates and leave comments! We love to read comments!
Look how cute you look sitting there and directing at the same time. Way to go Miss Teacher! It still makes me sad that my kids missed out having you by one little year. Although, it was fun to have Theresa too.
Elena's right, you look sooo cute!Great job! Mulit-tasker extrodinare. I would love to pick your brain for music and such. I'm trying to get things started at our new school.
Look how cute you look sitting there and directing at the same time. Way to go Miss Teacher! It still makes me sad that my kids missed out having you by one little year. Although, it was fun to have Theresa too.
ReplyDeleteElena's right, you look sooo cute!Great job! Mulit-tasker extrodinare. I would love to pick your brain for music and such. I'm trying to get things started at our new school.
ReplyDeleteJulie - we should set up a chat via facebook and talk music!
ReplyDelete