This is a place where I can keep family and friends updated on how we are doing, and what we are doing. Please check back often to see updates and leave comments! We love to read comments!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year Resolutions
Who's made a New Year Resolution, and would you like to share?
i've been slacking in the piano department too... was so good for awhile with Solomon. Today was the first in getting back on track. so that's a good one.
I agree, I need to stop slacking with my girls piano lessons. Once a month is quite cutting it. I also resolve to loose 10 lbs. It's amazing how it sneaks up on ya a little here and there.
I did start teaching my kids piano AND I am going to earn my Young Women's medallion (as a leader). I also have been working out on my treadmill about 5 days a week. If I don't lose 10 lbs this year I'm going to be mad.
Really? No one? You can do it! OK, I'll go first.
ReplyDeleteI resolve to have more patience.
I'm going to make sure I give my girls piano lessons! (Oh, I feel failure coming on.)
ReplyDeletei've been slacking in the piano department too... was so good for awhile with Solomon. Today was the first in getting back on track. so that's a good one.
ReplyDeleteI agree, I need to stop slacking with my girls piano lessons. Once a month is quite cutting it. I also resolve to loose 10 lbs. It's amazing how it sneaks up on ya a little here and there.
ReplyDeleteI did start teaching my kids piano AND I am going to earn my Young Women's medallion (as a leader). I also have been working out on my treadmill about 5 days a week. If I don't lose 10 lbs this year I'm going to be mad.
ReplyDelete