Unfortunately for me, he is also capturing me at the most inopportune times! I didn't even know he took this picture . . .
. . . and I promise: I SWEAR: Jerricho was NOT begging me to get off of FACEBOOK -- he just loves climbing on things!
This is a place where I can keep family and friends updated on how we are doing, and what we are doing. Please check back often to see updates and leave comments! We love to read comments!
He caught you red handed....heeeeheee! I love it when kids get a new toy and love it!! My three year old is the photographer in our family. She gets very detailed and right up to things, including people's nostrils. Funny girl!! I look forward to Soloman's photography gallery. Love ya!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha..is this why we dont see you on fb anymore :0) Love it! hehe hope to see ya soon
ReplyDeleteI could share a picture like this too- I respect you so much that you could walk away from facebook!! I tell myself I need to do it less- thank you being a good example to ME!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to meet you and your cute family, I wish we lived closer!! We'll have to re connect when we go up there again-
Cute Cute Blog And Cute Cute boys!!