This is a place where I can keep family and friends updated on how we are doing, and what we are doing. Please check back often to see updates and leave comments! We love to read comments!
A parent of a student of mine at school put this video on you tube! This was my 4th graders last year. They did so well considering they only rehearsed 30 minutes a week!
CLICK ON THE TITLE of th post and it will link you to the video.
Hey, would you repost it? Please? It didn't work for me. I really would like to see it. Maybe I can find it myself with the title you gave it. Luvs your way! Thanks!
Hey, it didn't work for me, could you re-post it? Or I can just go look for it on Youtube. I really would like to see it! Luv ya! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey, would you repost it? Please? It didn't work for me. I really would like to see it. Maybe I can find it myself with the title you gave it. Luvs your way! Thanks!
ReplyDelete