This is a place where I can keep family and friends updated on how we are doing, and what we are doing. Please check back often to see updates and leave comments! We love to read comments!
Those were some awesome pictures. You guys are all so cute together. I love the one of your twoboys kissing you. I love your happy face and smile!!! Thanks for your comments on my blog. We are praying hard. When I am ready to talk I will call you. There is still a lot to sort out and figure out. But we are excited!! Seeing you with your boys gets me even more excited!
Those were some awesome pictures. You guys are all so cute together. I love the one of your twoboys kissing you. I love your happy face and smile!!! Thanks for your comments on my blog. We are praying hard. When I am ready to talk I will call you. There is still a lot to sort out and figure out. But we are excited!! Seeing you with your boys gets me even more excited!
ReplyDeleteOh My Heavens!! They just keep getting better!! I love the one of the boys kissing your cheeks!! So sweet!!
ReplyDelete