Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning at the Sanders: Everyone on laptops! Gee, do you think the boys are taking after their father with their love of computers? =)





Sporting the Boise State Pride - Going to the Fiesta Bowl!!! Jan. 4th baby! Go Broncos!

And obviously, opening presents:

Finally, Jerricho's own phone!

3 comments:

  1. Love your laptop picture!! You guys are awesome!! Looks like a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen! I love the laptop photo. That is too too funny! Your boys are getting big and so handsome. Are you going to the fiesta bowl?
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo with everyone on a laptop! I'm sure we're growing a son who will look just like that very soon! Taylor snapped a shot of me last night with THREE computers open in front of me. (I had things to do on ALL of them! :)

    Thanks for connecting via my blog, Jen! It's great to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete