Thursday, July 28, 2011

Great Workout songs

I've been working out at the Nampa Rec Center regularly now and I've come up with some great songs to listen to while I'm working out. I'm always looking for other songs so feel free to add to my list. They are in no particular order:

•Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts
•I'm so paid remix - Lil Wayne
•Eminem – Lose Yourself
•Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
•In the End – Linkin Park
•All along the watchtower – Jimi Hendrix
•Amerika – Rammstein
•Break Stuff – Limp Bizkit
•Hey Boy Hey Girl – Chemical Brothers
•Loser - Beck
•Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
•Faint- Linkin Park
•You Know My Name- Chris Cornell
•Bust a Move - Young MC
•Blitzkrieg - Metallica
•Highway to Hell - AC/DC
•Alive - Pearl Jam
•Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
•Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
•Into the Flood - Deepfield
•In Da Club – 50 Cent
•Real Slim Shady – Eminem
•Harder to Breathe – Maroon 5
•Like a Prayer – Madonna
•When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
•Beat It - Michael Jackson
•Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
•Iron Man - Black Sabbath
•Don’t Stop Believin - Journey
•Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety-Zag – Marilyn Manson
•Bulls on Parade – Rage Against the Machine
•Victory – Puff Daddy ft. Notorious B.I.G
•Rogues – Incubus
•Rock and Roll – Led Zeppelin
•Single Ladies - Beyonce
•Bawtidaba - Kid Rock
•Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
•It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls
•Poker Face – Lady GaGa
•Hush Hush; Hush Hush – Pussycat Dolls
•Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
•The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani, featuring Akon
•When You Were Young - The Killers
•Beautiful Day - U2
•I Ran (So Far Away)- A Flock of Seagulls
•Take On Me - a-ha
•Love Shack - The B-52's
•Mony Mony - Billy Idol
•My Prerogative - Bobby Brown
•Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
•Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles
•Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
•Just Like Heaven - The Cure
•Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndee Lauper
•Modern Love - David Bowie
•You Spin Me Round - Dead or Alive
•Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
•Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
•A Little Respect - Erasure
•Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
•We Got The Beat - The Go-Go's
•White Lines - Grandmaster Flash
•Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
•I Love Rock N' Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
•Footloose - Kenny Loggins
•Come On Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
•Celebration - Kool and the Gang
•Our House - Madness
•Material Girl - Madonna
•Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
•Girls, Girls, Girls - Motley Crue
•Blue Monday - New Order
•Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
•Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul
•Kiss - Prince
•It's the End of the World as We Know It - R.E.M.
•It Takes Two - Rob Base
•Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
•Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
•Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic
•Situation - Yaz
•Don't Go - Yaz
•We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel
•In the Mood - Jive Bunny & the Master Mixers
•Helter Skelter - The Beatles
•Twist and Shout - The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment