Saturday, February 18, 2012

17 Years Today . . . 82 Reasons Why I Love My Husband


Why I Love My Husband
  1. I love you because I am your honey.
  2. I love you because you are my honey.
  3. I love you because you put your family first.
  4. I love you because of the way you tease me.
  5. I love you because you let me tease you back.
  6. I love you because we can "bark" at each other and know we do it with love.
  7. I love you because you wow me!
  8. I love you because you said yes to wowing me forever.
  9. I love you because you hurry home from work to see me.
  10. I love you because you always remember our special days.
  11. I love you because you know hanging out with my friends is important.
  12. I love you because you wanted to be with me even if we could never have kids, (genetically anyway).
  13. I love you for helping me press forward to have a family.
  14. I love you because you know when I need to hear you say "I love you"
  15. I love you because you give great back rubs.
  16. I love you because you are a great Daddy to our children.
  17. I love you because you enjoy (or put up with) my quirks. 
  18. I love you because you fix things when they break.
  19. I love you because of your practical, logical mind.
  20. I love you because you are the logical side that balances my abstract impuslive side.
  21. I love you because you make me laugh.
  22. I love you because you know how to cheer me up even when I am stubborn and don't want cheering up.
  23. I love you because you like to buy me fashionable clothes I would never buy myself.
  24. I love you because you have great taste.
  25. I love you because you wanted us to have a home we own.
  26. I love you because you always have good advice.
  27. I love you because you let me make mistakes.
  28. I love you because you trust me.
  29. I love you because I trust you.
  30. I love you because I can be myself when I’m with you.
  31. I love you because you make feel wanted.
  32. I love you because you are never boring.
  33. I love you because we are happy doing nothing together.
  34. I love you because even when I’m grumpy, you still like me.  
  35. I love you because you let me give you a detailed description of how I spent my day.
  36. I love you because you are forgiving.
  37. I love you because you are easy to forgive.
  38. I love you because we both know that together we can work out anything.
  39. I love you because we communicate together with ease.
  40. I love you because you can talk me down from my anxious- irrational thoughts to a calm clear perspective.
  41. I love you because you stick up for me.
  42. I love you because you protect me.
  43. I love you because you protect the children.
  44. I love you because when you hold me tight everything is always all right.
  45. I love you because you make things fun.
  46. I love you because your love gives me the feeling that the best is still ahead.
  47. I love you because you always talk things out with me.
  48. I love you because you bring out the best in me.
  49. I love you because you’re simply irresistible.
  50. I love you because you always know just what I need.
  51. I love you because you always say what I need to hear.
  52. I love you because you are a great cook.
  53. I love you because you help around the house.
  54. I love you because all the little things you do make such a big difference in my life.
  55. I love you because I love all the ways you give.
  56. I love you because you’re always on my mind.
  57. I love you because you’re someone I can be goofy with.
  58. I love you because you are a dog-lover like myself.
  59. I love you because I enjoy being with you.
  60. I love you because your favorite pastime is to be with me and the boys.
  61. I love you because I love the sense of security I feel when I am with you.
  62. I love you because of your awesome 80's/90's dancing, especially the "mixing-pot" dance.
  63. I love you because of the way you plan for our future.
  64. I love you because you would fiercely defend me or the boys if needed.
  65. I love you because you support me in my work.
  66. I love you because of your thoughtfulness.
  67. I love you because of things I won’t share on a public list. :)
  68. I love you because you are passionate.
  69. I love you because of your respect for me.
  70. I love you because you are always looking out for our boys' best interest.
  71. I love you because of your sense of humor.
  72. I love you because you would rather be home with us then anywhere else.
  73. I love you because you are nice to my friends.
  74. I love you because you help your friends.
  75. I love you because you are my best friend.
  76. I love you because making this list is easy.
  77. I love you because new reasons show up everyday
  78. I love you because of who you have been in your life
  79. I love you because of who you are now.
  80. I love you because of who you are becoming.
  81. I love you because you know how to love me.
  82. I love you because I can’t imagine my life with out you.
 . . . and I mean every single word of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment