Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Motorcycle Ride

Andrew and I took our first lesson in motorcycle riding. Whew! I did it, liked it even though i was alittle scared . . . I'll do it again though! Andrew was really good, a natural. Maybe one day when we win the lottery we'll buy our own motorcycle.

6 comments:

  1. Look at you bein' all adventurous and stuff! (I'm sure I didn't spell that right, it's late) Anyway, let's see some pics of you two on the beast...you are wearing a helmet right? Sorry, just a mom thing, you know. I love the cute pictures of your super cute boys! And you look so happy. Can't wait to see more and finally catch up with you, how many years has it been?
    Blog to ya later!
    Loves,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot the camera when we went out otherwise I would have had pictures.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can TOTALLY see you on a bike! Sounds like a lot of fun. See how fun this blog thing is? This is a little fact I would have NEVER known about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you blogged that! You have to check out my Motorcycle Mama post. I grew up riding motorcycles. It's addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was 12 years old when I started riding. It was a bit nerve racking to figure out the clutch and shifting, but it got easier really fast. Just relax and enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete