This is a place where I can keep family and friends updated on how we are doing, and what we are doing. Please check back often to see updates and leave comments! We love to read comments!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
What would you do?
If I could do it over again, I would learn how to play the string double bass. I would love to play that in jazz combos..... way fun.
I wish I had had the time to keep playing the sax after woodwind tech. I really enjoyed it and wasn't to shabby. 2 professors encouraged me to play in the college pep band, but I had no time for it. That would have been fun! So would the cello. I was just learning it when I was 4 months pregnant with #2 child.
I think I would have taken all the tech classes a bit more serious so that I knew what the heck I was talking about now. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I had had the time to keep playing the sax after woodwind tech. I really enjoyed it and wasn't to shabby. 2 professors encouraged me to play in the college pep band, but I had no time for it. That would have been fun! So would the cello. I was just learning it when I was 4 months pregnant with #2 child.
ReplyDeleteI would have taken phtography and computer classes in College. I would have payed more attention to my Piano lessons and not have quit!
ReplyDelete