Saturday, January 10, 2009

It was requested of me by friends from long ago to post some pictures of my immediate family, so here goes: Above is my brother Brian with his daughter and son, Madison and Chad at a Seahawk vs. 49er game in Seatle. Below is Brian with song Boston and Chad.
Here is my dad and mom
Here's my younger sister Allison and moi!

Below is Jimmy, Jacob and Zach (my sister Rachel's kids) with Solomon and Jerricho.

Here's Rachel and her oldest Jimmy.

That's all I have. :)





1 comment:

  1. Alright, that will do!!! I am so happy to be in touch with you again! I found some old pictures of you while scrummaging to find some dirt on your Brother, haaahaaa! J/K. Anyhow, I found the old picture of you taken your kindergarten year, and some other awesome ones. I will have to take the time to scan them and then e-mail them. I also have some old letters and stuff. It has been a delght thinking of oyu a nd your family again! well, I always thought of you all and did try to find you, but without any luck. Thanks for finding me! Love ya my dearest friend. Thanks for posting the pictures!

    ReplyDelete